I’d like to thank Margaret E. Alexander for her nomination, she’s the author of the upcoming novel, Shadow of Penumbra, I really appreciate your acknowledgement for my writing and I can’t wait to have my hands on your book in December.
The rules of acceptance:-
Thank the award giver.
Post the award on your blog.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass it on!
Item one and two are covered, so now we move on to 7 things about me… well:-
1- I recently started doing Yoga, it’s more tiresome than jogging.
2- I wish to collaborate with another author to create a book.
3- My greatest dream is to have a production company.
4- I believe that women require 30 minutes start when shopping before they start to like what they see.
5- I wish to take over after a dead author sometimes, Like Agatha Christie… I would love to write a new Poirot novel.
6- Cheese is my Kryptonite.
7- (The juicy one is for last) Even though I’m a guy, I sometimes enjoy chick-lit movies.
Here are the wonderful people I would like to thank for making my blogging days worth while:-
– Drop by here and have a tea with this pirate, an adventurer and a very talented writer, a magician with words: http://managuagunntoday.wordpress.com/
– An avid reader with great passion for books, she’s too awesome and a big supporter of newly established authors: http://kelseyketch.com/
– Here’s a great model to follow, she did not let her cerebral palsy stop her from doing what she wants, a painter and the author of I Win, a biography that should inspire us: http://wincharles.wordpress.com/
– A very sweet and lovely blogger who shares her experiences and support for everyone who are in the shade and need to be re-coursed back to light: http://depressionexists.com/about/
– A very talented and creative writer. I’m waiting for the day where she announces the release of her book: http://ramblingsofanaspiringwriter.wordpress.com/
I would like to say to the other blogs I follow that I also appreciate your blogs and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you all.
Best wishes for you and all your beloved ones.
~ A. H. Amin