One of my favorite bloggers had tagged me with 11 questions. I loved the idea since most of the questions I had were more or less serious. So it is refreshing to have weird and unfamiliar questions you may ask a friend with. So I hope you’ll enjoy learning more about my personality. But first, I’d like to thank Margaret for tagging me, and I wish her great success in her new novel, Shadows Of Penumbra. I have it already but I’m still catching up with my reading… can’t wait to start your series.
Here are the questions and here’s what I have to say for each:-
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Sheep’s brain . I was on vacation and I felt very adventurous.
How did it taste, you say? Well, you are going to have your own adventures to find out.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Elves… Because I need everyone to be able to keep up with me. 🙂
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I stay still until (somehow) he becomes convinced that I’m a stuffed human being. But I’m afraid that if he likes what he sees he’ll upgrade from animal to humans.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I would prefer tea. Ever since I was aware of the world I have it with tea.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
As a comedian actor, I say Will Ferrell. But as a standup comedy I will easily say Russell Peters. Here’s one of his bits where he talks about Arabian stereotype stories.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Attention earth. This is lord Laminar from Mars. Our death ray have been shot from the moon and it will take 30 seconds before it reaches planet earth. If I were you, I would find something to say within these 30 seconds.
Live short and decline
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Two travelers who meet, talk and decides to spend their times together… Hopefully forever comes later.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
My favorite actress who I would be honored to have a Cinderella night with her would be Audrey Tautou. She portrayed two memorable characters and was in my favorite movie of all time… A very long engagement.
She is elegant with a smile that can force ice to melt… Her being very beautiful didn’t affect my decision… (Cough, cough, clear throat).
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
I don’t know the name nor the language, but I heard it on my way to the airport. Nothing rhymes, the guy was talking and not singing, they used a horse in the music, it was too long to bear and the driver couldn’t turn it off because the car radio was busted. I didn’t want to let him lose a customer so I kept listening. The world didn’t mean anything to me until I got out.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Anywhere near the beach. I sometimes imagine myself retiring and moving to Malaysia.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
My oldest brother. I have read about all the prophets and the saints. But to know someone in person who is in that league is something else. I feel blessed to have known him.
Now here are the 11 readers who I’d like to see how well they’ll do with these questions.