I hope with this picture in mind, your day becomes easier
~ A. Amin
That is correct… fate presented me with the exact (if not more) portrait of one of my own imaginary creation. Jessica Cox is a true testament of human’s strong will and power. Born with a congenital defect, she adapted herself to live her life without her arms by her side like an average person, yet, she became above average in all standards, having a driver’s license to drive a normal and unmodified car, she is the world’s first licensed pilot, she is also a certified scuba diver, and she has two black belts in taekwondo; with her own will, she grew her own arms, her own wings, her own gills, and her own… well, extra strong legs I’d say.
Adam Goldfish is a fictional character who sometimes I wished he was real, like my other character, Hassan. The former was imprisoned for thirteen years, and during those years, he lost both his arms and willed himself to keep going and adapt no matter what. He is someone I would like to meet, just like Jessica, the incarnation of my character.
Oh… and she has a Bachelor’s degree in psychology… so I’d say she has a little bit of Hassan in her too.
Find me on Twitter
join me on Facebook
I have been working hard while being too tired to work; doing my intern in the clinics have left me with little physical energy to start writing something new. I only have two positive thoughts carrying me through the week; the first thought is that my second book (with god’s grace) will be fully proofread soon and become ready for publishing. The second thought is, I’m getting a two weeks vacation from my clinic.
Writing is an uncharted adventure, and having some extra time will help me fill my blank map. So I guess I will never be in a real vacation… But then again, a vacation is the time where you get to do whatever you like and feel passionate about… Which means I’m always on vacation.
I guess the point of sharing my thoughts for my past, present and coming weeks had emerged into some sort of a revelation; passion in what you do is what’s really important, find it in your jobs and hobbies, and you will always get to be on vacation.
Enjoy your weekend. May you find your passion and everlasting happiness.
~ A. H. Amin
I came across this article that has some health and spiritual tips. If I want to have a better life then I must share those tips with everyone.
Have a wonderful day everyday my dear readers
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!
With no shackles or strains to bind you, your limits does not exist. Just shine a light on your ideas, and see what kind of shadows will be made.
There’s no denying it… Books are the best form of story telling.
There’s a chemistry between you and your art.
Your art can inspire us to think differently
Mother nature likes to show off
Your ideas will put a smile on the frowny faces 🙂
Nothing is really broken if you know how to use it
Everything is permitted when you are creative… Well not everything
Nothing has only a single use
Art is the physical manifestation of the unphysical, a sense made from no sense, and a soul that awakens the soulless.
~ A. H. Amin
You can’t expect a bull to not charge at you because simply you are vegetarian. You can’t expect to get healthy because you add a salad to every meal. You can not think you will accomplish in life because you just simply want to.
You have to do your work… Happiness is the end result of your conflicts in life
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.